7th Annual Motorcycle Ride
Ride to help the kids!
Join us for the 7th Annual Motorcycle Ride for Camp Ta-Kum-Ta - a charity ride on July 8, 2017.
Registration A: $40 per rider, $60 for rider and passenger
Registration B: ALL INCLUSIVE (includes, ride registration, T-Shirt, Pin or Patch, BBQ and ONE Raffle Ticket): $135 per rider, $150 for rider and passenger
There will be starting points across Vermont & in Plattsburgh to accommodate all riders. The Motorcycle Ride for Camp Ta-Kum-Ta is in support of Vermont’s Camp for kids who have or had cancer. Come out and enjoy a ride through beautiful Vermont!
As you set your Ride for Camp Ta-Kum-Ta fundraising goal, keep in mind how Camp uses the money you raise: Camp Ta-Kum-Ta provides a safe, loving place where sick and recovering children can play, swim, share, and heal. In short, Camp T-K-T is where kids go to reclaim a childhood robbed by cancer. Until There’s a Cure… There’s a Camp!
• Each Rider must donate a minimum of the
Regitration Fee (The minimum amounts only cover the cost of the event).
• Each Rider is asked to raise money by asking family, friends or businesses to pledge for your ride
• Participants should meet at one of the FIVE starting points in Vermont or New York to register and/or check in.
• All starting points will meet at R.R. Charlebois (exit 17 and take route 7 north). Kick Stands are up at 11 AM.
• The ride will be followed by a barbecue lunch, door prizes, and raffle.
• Awards will be given for the most money raised by an individual and team. Last year’s top fundraiser raised over $2,000!
After all rides meet at R.R. Charlebois in Milton, KICK STANDS UP AT 11:00AM for an ESCORTED ride to CAMP TA-KUM-TA
Chittenden County Routes:
9:30am Green Mountain Harley, Essex
9:30am Roadside Motorsports, Williston
South East VT Route:
9:00am Wilkins Harley Davidson, South Barre
Northeast Kingdom Route:
9:00am Lamoille Valley Ford, Hardwick (Registration 8:00-9:00)
9:00am Lake City Choppers Harley, Plattsburgh (Registration 8:00-9:00)
Lindsay Longe at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 802-372-5863
All Proceeds benefit: Camp Ta-Kum-Ta